Field of Dreams is a Child Care ministry of New Harvest Christian Church, and our mission is to effectively cater to the needs of the whole child. This includes providing balanced nutrition, physical fitness, and emphasizing academic excellence with an age-appropriate curriculum that also incorporates building Christian character. We are a registered childcare ministry regulated by the Indiana Family of Social Services and Administration, the Child and Adult Care Food Program, as well as the local and state fire marshal.
Why choose Field of Dreams?
- Quality Education and Development for 1-5 year olds
- Trained and Qualified Staff
- Newly Remodeled Facility
- CCDF Provider (To get on vouchers call The Children’s Bureau at 765.838.3805)
- Participant in CACFP- This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- We’re open year-round. School closure dates are posted in the lobby.
- Convenient operation hours of Monday-Friday from 6:00am-6:00pm
- Before and After School Care (for children up to 12 years old)
- Summer Program for school aged children up to 12 years old.
- Refer a friend! Get one week of free tuition for one child after two weeks of the new child’s enrollment .
We have spots available. You can get on our waiting list by clicking the registration link below. Space is limited and first come first serve. We will contact you as soon as we have prepared for your child to start.
Steps to enroll or get on our waiting list:
- Click on the link below to register.
- We welcome you to call and schedule a tour of the facility as well as ask any questions that you may have!
- Print and complete FOD Enrollment Packet at the link below. One enrollment packet per child, except the CACFP application and enrollment forms can be one per family. Up to date and current Immunization records are required and can be brought in or faxed to 765.307.2441. All forms are to be completed for enrollment.
- Pay deposit of first weeks tuition and curriculum and supply fee (check enrollment packet for costs and fees).
- Go to www.myprocare.com to join our parent portal. There you can pay your deposit, your weekly tuition, and much more!
- Start! Families, we look forward to sharing in the development of your child in this great learning institute!
Below is our enrollment packet. In it you will find our prices, polices, and consent forms as well as applications and documents required by the governing agencies that we are regulated by as stated above. All forms are required to be completed for your child to be enrolled.
We are always looking for energetic, mature, responsible, and caring staff!
Our positions range from:
- full time teacher and teachers aid
- part time cook
- part time administrator
- substitute teachers
- seasonal (summer and school breaks)
- part time (15-25 hrs per week)
You can submit an employment application via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), mail (Field of Dreams Preschool and Childcare P.O. Box 627 Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933), or in person at 308 S. Green Street here in Crawfordsville. Experience is preferred. All certifications are provided upon hire and required to be completed before your start date. In service training is given within your working interview period of two weeks. Applicants must be 18 years of age, able to pass drug screening, TB test, and background checks for state, federal and child sex registry.
Full Time Teacher responsibilities range from but are not limited to:
- lesson planning
- bible time
- must be efficient
- being reliable
Pay increase opportunities at 90 days, 6 mths and annually contingent upon your review. Childcare discounts and money for referrals to our program are other ways you benefit from joining our team. Serious and reliable applicants only!
Integrity, and the children are our priorities and therefore we have policies in place to ensure a consistent and safe program. Failure to adhere to those policies will result in termination in spite of the negative appearance of high turn over. A good program with reliable staff are key to our goals, so anything that would potentially compromise that will be taken care of immediately.
Click below to download your employment application.
We give all praise to God for the vision, and for allowing it to become a reality. We would also like to thank all of our contributors for your support and prayers: Phantom Neon Signs and Graphics, Crawfordsville Walmart, Crawfordsville Walmart Optical Lab, Random House, Mayor Barton’s office for support, Woodland Heights, the Wabash Soccer team, members of the Wabash College MXI, friends and loved ones, Marta and Willyerd Collier, New Harvest Church, and any silent partners who have given to this awesome work of the Lord!
Field of Dreams staff